petek, november 19

My new reality

it's just another lonely melancholic night
me, waiting for some sleep in my blue bed
waiting for first shines of morning light
wanting to be happy instead of being sad
i listen to the raindrops' song outside the house
wishing i was there beneath that midnight sky
somewhere far away from all these giant crowds
where i could - alone - spend a moment of my life
could that be my new reality?

it's just another pleasant moment like in dreams
us, watching silly movies lying on the couch
being like that couple on the TV-screen
pelting with popcorn, loudly yelling "ouch"
we listen to the raindrops' song outside the room
then run out pretending we are Carry and Charles
hugging in our pyjamas, smelling your perfume
kissing in the street, continuing in the car
could that be my new reality?

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar